The technical program will feature general topics of filtration and separation. In addition to these general topics, the WFC 13 will feature 3 symposia tracks.
Important Deadlines for Abstract Submission
- Filter Media
- Energy (Symposium Track)
- Environment (Symposium Track)
- Health (Symposium Track)
- June 14, 2019 - Early Technical Presentation acceptance. If you submitted your abstract by the March 1 deadline, you will receive notification of acceptance if your abstract was accepted.
- August 2, 2019 - Abstract submission deadline for oral technical and oral symposium.
Abstracts may still be submitted for the Energy, Environment and Health Symposia tracks.
- September 30, 2019 - Notification of acceptance for oral technical and oral symposium presentation.
- November 1, 2019 - Student and Industry Posters submission deadline.
- November 29, 2019 - Abstract submission deadline for Student and Industry Posters.
- December 6, 2019 - Posters acceptance communication.
The 13th World Filtration Congress will offer a waived congress registration for students who submit poster abstracts. Limited travel aid will be provided to students who submit early. Post-doc candidates are not considered students. WFC 13 will sponsor a student poster competition. A panel of judges have been identified to view the posters and hear oral presentations on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening. Winners of the competition will be announced at the closing ceremony. The winners will receive cash prizes.